We are honored to introduce the CFN Advisory Board!
This diverse group of thought leaders are passionate about community building and public engagement and we are grateful to have their guidance and insights as we launch and grow a statewide network of community, nonprofit, business and labor organizations.
- Dave Ammons, Communications Director, Washington Secretary of State
- Diane Douglas, Executive Director, Seattle City Club
- Santos Contreras, Harborview Medical Center Board of Trustees, former Councilmember and Deputy Mayor of Kirkland
- Marty Hartman, Executive Director, Mary’s Place Women’s Day Shelter
- Greg Lane, President & CEO, TVW
- Bob Larkin, Heathcare Technology Management Consultant
- Lindsey Lund, Communications Director, Compass Housing Alliance
- Sheely Mauck, Business Development Executive at Telefini Premier Communications
- Lawrence Pang, immediate past-President, Greater Seattle Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Jerry Pugnetti, Chief Policy Director for former State Auditor Brian Sonntag
- Maurice Ward, Program Manager, Juvenile Justice Program Washington State Juvenile Justice & Rehabilitation Administration
- Rufus Woods, Editor & Publisher of The Wenatchee World