How to become a Partner with CFN and earn grants up to $4,000 for the year plus bonuses for your organization.
NEWS FLASH: We’ve extended the online survey deadline for Round 3 to Sunday, April 28th.
Grants are earned based on the number of survey responses attributed to your organization during a topic round of forums. Earning survey responses is done in two ways:
- Hosting an in-person forum for your organization members and supporters*
- Encouraging your organization’s members and supporters to take the topic survey online at CommunityForumsNetwork.org
* Forum support: CFN provides a topic video DVD, paper surveys and background materials for in-person forums and helps with online promotion of your forum event.
GRANT PARTNER LEVELS
Gold Grant: $2,000 for first partner organization that generates at least 300 survey responses and fulfills the minimum requirements as a GRANT Partner
Silver Grant: $1500 for first two (2) partner organizations that generate 250 – 299 survey responses and fulfill the minimum requirements as a GRANT Partner
Bronze Grant: $1000 for first three (3) organizations that generate 200 to 249 survey responses and fulfill the minimum requirements as a GRANT Partner
$500 Grant NEW level for first 6 organizations that generate 100 to 149 survey — up from $300 responses and fulfill the minimum requirements as a GRANT Partner
$250 NEW level for first 15 organizations that generate 50 to 99 survey responses — up from $100 and fulfill the minimum requirements as a GRANT Partner
$1000 Dick Spady Legacy Grant:
Given to the organization that holds and promotes the greatest number of small, in-person forums during a topic round. A small forum is defined as any forum gathering of at least 10 people who have watched the topic video and filled out a survey. Surveys are limited to one per person and the Legacy Grant is not combined with other grants.
BONUS grants ranging from $100 to $500 will be announced during the round.
Minimum GRANT Partner requirements include:
- Participate in at least one (1) topic round during 2013. Grants are earned on a per-round basis. A round is 6 weeks long
- Web promotion of your CFN Partnership on your organization’s website, Facebook page, and/or through Twitter
- Promotion of the survey findings to your members through email link, OR by providing a quote or comment to CFN that can be used in blog posts, and on CFN social media channels
How does your organization get credit for a survey?
- Your organization must be selected by the individual taking the online or paper survey from a list of GRANT Partners
- All surveys must be completed during the topic round online or during an in-person forum (paper survey)
- Paper surveys must be properly certified by CFN staff to count toward your organization’s GRANT total
- Certification for paper surveys includes a Certificate of Authenticity filled out by the forum host that verifies the individuals taking the survey
- Paper surveys along with a Certificate of Authenticity must be provided to CFN by the Friday after a Round ends which is April 5th.
PR Value of Being a CFN GRANT Partner:
- Opportunity to connect to community and government leaders
- Civic education for your members that positions you as an influencer in the community
- Partner logo and website link on CFN Partner Page
- Inclusion in press release and email communications
- Promotion of partners on CFN Facebook page and Twitter
- Partners can post forum information on CFN Facebook page